Sr. User Acquisition Manager at Brigit (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:34 a.m. (EST) on Friday, March 4, 2022
Hi, we're Brigit! A holistic financial health company helping every American build a brighter financial future. With a business model that is aligned with our customers, we create transparent, fair, and simple financial products that put money back in the hands of our members, help them spend wisely, avoid unfair fees and build their credit quickly. We're backed by leading VC's including Lightspeed Venture Partners and DCM, a number of the world's most influential social impact investors like Flourish and Sound, and several mission driven celebrity investors like Kevin Durant and Will Smith! If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input at the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Brigit is looking for a seasoned acquisition / performance marketer to lead our global Marketing initiatives. The team’s goal is to accelerate growth by finding and converting new customers quickly, efficiently, and scalably. This role will work with leaders in Engineering, Marketing & Design, and will be reporting directly to the C-Suite.
In this role, you will lead strategic planning for acquisition, oversee daily execution across our portfolio of channels, drive our experimentation road-map, and direct the team’s time and resources against priorities. As a seasoned leader, you will be a thought partner to senior members across the company helping us build and rapidly scale one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the world.
- Lead vision, strategy, and results for our Acquisition program, encompassing all paid online and offline marketing channels that drive net new customers
- Deliver on marketing efficiency targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis by constructing a robust and resilient portfolio of paid Acquisition Marketing channels.
- Play a key role in evolving, defining, and driving our paid media KPIs, analytical systems, and business processes as we scale, creating an accountable team culture that balances risk metrics, and cost controls with speed to market
- Develop and drive adoption of methodical and rigorous experimentation frameworks that result in significant learnings, ultimately increasing topline revenue and efficiency.
- Partner with Data & Analytics to ensure our customer cohorts remain high quality after acquisition, supporting the long-term health of our Retention, Loyalty, and Advocacy goals
- Drive our budget allocation processes, in partnership with other leaders across the company (including Creative, Finance, Data, Risk, CEO and others) to balance short-term financial goals with long-term investment as we build a global customer base
- Uncover new opportunities to acquire customers efficiently and at scale through well-developed relationships with core channel partners, media agencies, and your existing network of contacts
- Become an effective ambassador and partner to cross-functional partners in other departments, especially Creative and Product teams.
- Build, mentor, and manage your team
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in acquisition marketing and/or paid performance media, preferably at a high-growth consumer brand managing multi-million dollar budgets
- You are passionate about making a social impact and want to help build a business that dramatically improves people’s lives
- You want to lead a team at the same time manage channels yourself
- You have significant channel experience across the entire modern marketing mix, including deep expertise mainly on online performance marketing channels, and you’ll draw from that experience in your leadership role here
- You have had a demonstrated impact on revenue and the growth trajectory of a high-growth business due to a combination of your team building and mentorship ability, as well as the innovative ideas you have contributed or otherwise helped foster
- You have a comprehensive working knowledge of marketing attribution methodologies, their limitations, the relative advantages and disadvantages of each, and the ways in which most models are commonly imprecise or otherwise incomplete when evaluating performance
- You are both analytical and creative, able to evaluate the efficacy of a campaign based on business results, but also intuitive enough to see the opportunities presented by a big creative idea or concept
- You are resourceful and gritty, constantly questioning the current status quo and relentless solving problems in order to drive continuous improvement
Our Benefits & Team
-Help hard working Americans build a brighter financial future
-High-growth company at an early stage
-A dynamic, flexible and collaborative start-up work environment with a highly talented team
-Minimum 3 weeks PTO
-Paid Parental Leave
-Monthly reimbursements to use against wifi and cell phone bills
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description