Strategy & Operations Manager, Ads & Promotions at DoorDash
Our Advertising & Promotion team operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, surfacing and monetizing relevant content that benefits our core audiences. We provide digital solutions to help advertisers reach all DoorDash audiences (consumer, dasher, and merchant).
This role will help to build one of the team’s key verticals, partnering cross functionally with marketing, sales, operations, analytics, product, and our senior leadership team to optimize existing offerings and enable faster sales cycles through both process and product.
What you’ll do
- Build: help build the strategy for our ads + promotions platform, ensuring that we continue to drive value for all our stakeholders
- Implement: experiment, optimize, and execute on various functions, from go-to-market planning for new products to creative campaign management
- Analyze: Build models to help scope new investments, optimize pricing, and forecast revenue
- Collaborate: work across internal teams (including product, finance, marketing, account management, and analytics) to drive results. Work directly with merchants and partners to seek feedback on what’s valuable to them.
- You thrive in fast paced environments with several moving parts, with a bias toward action and an ability to nimbly react to changing priorities
- You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- You are an excellent project manager with strong communications skills that helps you (and others) break through the clutter
- You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- You're comfortable pulling your own data in SQL and modeling in Excel
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, strategy, marketing, e-Commerce, or operations (high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus)
- Proven track record of leading projects, working cross-functionally, and delivering on results
- Experience in an environment that is product or consumer-focused
- Excellent analytical abilities (comfort with Excel required; SQL preferred)
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.