SVP, Growth Marketing at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
CLEAR is looking for a creative, analytical, member-centric leader to run our growth marketing functions. The SVP, Growth Marketing will oversee new member growth, lifecycle, physical and partner marketing teams while working to optimize retention of existing members employing strategies across multiple channels. You will be accountable for developing and delivering upon our marketing goals. You will also spearhead and/or work directly with leadership on strategy and campaigns.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and oversee the member growth and retention, lifecycle, physical and partner marketing teams and strategies
- Lead our high-performing and engaged marketing team
- Take a leadership role in the development and execution of strategy and campaigns
- Employ data-driven decision making to maximize marketing efficacy
- Ensure our marketing goals are achieved by creating a high accountability culture
Who You Are:
- 12-15+ years of B2C and B2B marketing experience, preferably with some experience in subscription marketing
- Experience building and supervising teams, managing SEO and growth
- Proven success in driving subscription growth
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, collaboration and leadership skills
- Strong relationship building, modeling and data analytic skills