Team Lead, Brand Ambassador Program at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a collaborative self-starter with impeccable taste to own the Brand Ambassador program. You will help drive an exciting new phase of growth -- a large and diverse global talent network that can help story-tell the success of our platform and elevate our key messages through ambassador communities. This role will be the face of the program, from customer identification and trend analyses, to contract negotiations, creative programming and channel distribution strategy, and final wrap-up.
You will be based in the NYC headquarters and report into the Associate Director, Partnerships.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Build and scale a global marketing channel of Squarespace customers as ambassadors
- Create recommendations on who to work with and how to work with them
- Establish and work toward goals and benchmarks, measuring the success of ambassador initiatives, delivering monthly reports and forward-looking recommendations for future talent, platforms, and programming
- Lead and execute day-to-day operations to ensure seamless execution and workflow management while delivering on project plans on time
- Develop kick-off materials for ambassadors, working with key stakeholders across content, strategy, media, and social to establish key messages and distribution strategies that connect back to the global Marketing calendar
- Draft contracts, negotiate fees, and manage talent relationships from contracting through campaign wrap-up
- 5+ years professional experience in influencer marketing, social media, digital strategy or related field
- 1-2 years of people management
- Experience running ongoing/long-term ambassador programs on behalf of premier consumer brands
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with talent and their teams (established and up-and-comers alike)
- A finger on the pulse of the ever-changing world of influencer marketing and pop culture
- Deep knowledge and understanding of existing and emerging social media platforms and the nuances that go into making compelling and engaging ambassador content across channels
- Familiarity with social and influencer software tools
- Experience working with creative teams (e.g., designers, copywriters, photographers, etc.), as well as PR and events
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.