Traffic Acquisition Manager at Dailymotion
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.Job Description
The Traffic Acquisition Manager’s goal will be to grow and develop the audience of Dailymotion by using paid traffic sources, alongside the Director of Traffic Acquisition. This is a hands-on role; you will be actively creating and managing campaigns and determining what tests we should run.
What you’ll be doing
We have an extensive, ever-growing library of premium content. You will curate content that you think will work well on different paid media channels.
Who’s A Great Fit For This Role?
- Advanced or expert user of Excel and Google Sheets
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a problem solver who can take ownership of complex projects
- You are able to write ad copy and do some basic image editing when required to create campaigns.
- You have a proven track record of growth and driving scale
- You have 3+ years experience with:
- Facebook advertising
- Google analytics
- You have used more than one of these paid channels
- Paid Social: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter
- Paid Search: Google Ads, Bing Ads,
- Native / Content Recommendation:
Digital Traffic Acquisition & Audience Growth Strategy (US & Canada)
- Put into effect and expand our traffic acquisition strategies in North America via paid and organic strategies.
- Manage traffic acquisition campaigns.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies in close collaboration with all relevant Dailymotion teams.
- Identify and evaluate emerging audience growth technologies and services for Dailymotion using market knowledge.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns (audience growth, ROI) and assess against goals.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a related role with strong knowledge of traffic acquisition campaigns, preferably at a publisher
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience with these technologies:
- Python or any other programming languages
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to work in an international environment and across multiple departments (Legal, IT, finance, support…)
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Great computer skills (Microsoft Office with High level of familiarity with Excel and Power Point, Tableau Software, Amplitude, social media)
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
• Flexible time off, vacation, holidays, sick-leave so you can take time off when you need to
• Fitness club membership to NY Health & Racquet Club
• 100% healthcare coverage starting on day 1
• Commuter benefits
• 401k Contribution
• Paid parental leave
• Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks
If you want to explore Dailymotion culture a little further please check out:
1./ Our BuiltIn page: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/dailymotion
2./ Our Recent Global Hackathon: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9
3./ Welcome to the Jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/dailymotion/team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.