- Work closely with a global marketing team to manage projects and assets for events and marketing campaigns.
- Maintain an event calendar. Create work back schedules to support internal project planning and staffing.
- Research events and attendees to create well-informed briefing documents for each event. Own calendar management and project tracking. Manage and update weekly project status to ensure all projects and deliverables are completed on time.
- Research, order, and manage shipments and inventory of branded swag items.
- Manage finances by ensuring vendors are set up, expenses are properly submitted, and tracking actuals on a bi-weekly basis.
- Assist with presentation design for various departments, and work with an in-house creative team on completing design requests on an as-needed basis.
- 3+ years of experience working with a fast-paced marketing organization at a startup, growth-stage company, or agency.
- Extremely organized with impeccable attention to detail, setting a high standard for yourself and helping to be a brand gatekeeper
- Flexible, proactive, and resourceful
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with project management tools (Asana preferred), marketing automation tools (HubSpot), content management systems (WordPress), and Adobe InDesign
- Strong communication, writing, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work NY hours from 9:30am-6pm ET and travel to key events across the US