Hi, we're Brigit! A holistic financial health company helping every American build a brighter financial future. With a business model that is aligned with our customers, we create transparent, fair, and simple financial products that put money back in the hands of our members, help them spend wisely, avoid unfair fees and build their credit quickly.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to lead and scale our User Marketing program.
The ideal candidate will be a storyteller who has a strong analytics foundation - a marketing expert who can use multiple channels, to tell stories to engage our members and future members. You will focus on the entire customer lifecycle and work to impact lead progression, activation, engagement, and retention metrics across the full customer journey.
This is a great opportunity for a results driven person to build marketing systems/infrastructure, enhance strategy and have a major impact at a high-growth startup!
What You’ll Do
- Build, test, and deploy lifecycle campaigns across email, push and in-app to increase active usage, retention and minimize churn
- Drive Brigit’s engagement and lifecycle strategy including product activation, retention, and loyalty
- Work with data, product, and engineering teams to define any new requirements to ensure the right data are available for relevant, personalized, and real-time campaigns
- Monitor performance of marketing programs, generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies to improve journeys and campaigns
- Proactively partner with cross-functional teams (product, creative, design, data, CX) to execute marketing campaigns and analyze program/campaign effectiveness
- Continually test and learn from different approaches with an eye to optimize against goals
- Create and implement marketing automation designed to improve customer acquisition, engagement, and retention via Iterable
- Use data, analytics, and experimental design to drive improvements across a wide variety of business objectives
Who You Are
- 5-7+ years of in lifecycle/CRM, email marketing and/or automation marketing roles
- Experience developing lifecycle programs with experience in B2C mandatory, ideally in finance or gaming
- Extensive experience in working with an email service provider such as Braze, Iterable or similar, managing weekly and daily email/SMS campaigns, analyzing and reporting on results is required. Experience with Figma and SQL a plus!
- Significant experience and comfort writing email and SMS copy and putting together content
- A deep understanding of Segment data and how it's applied in a mobile app setting
- Proven success in working with cross-functional teams, such as Product and Analytics, to create and execute against shared goals that are based on data-informed hypotheses
- The ability to digest large data sets, ask the right questions due to your robust analytical skillset, analyzing campaign results and finding opportunities to improve and optimize the performance going forward, communicating those insights and plans to stakeholders
- You embrace and are inspired to be a key driver of Brigit’s mission!
We're backed by leading VC's including Lightspeed Venture Partners and DCM, a number of the world's most influential social impact investors like Flourish and Sound, and several mission driven celebrity investors like Kevin Durant and Will Smith! If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input at the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Help hard working Americans build a brighter financial future
-A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
-Competitive salary and benefits and equity participation
-A dynamic, flexible and collaborative start-up work environment with a highly talented team
-Paid Parental Leave [Primary and Secondary]
-Monthly reimbursements to use against wifi and cell phone bills
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description