Hi, we're Brigit! A holistic financial health company helping every American build a brighter financial future. With a business model that is aligned with our customers, we create transparent, fair, and simple financial products that put money back in the hands of our members, help them spend wisely, and avoid unfair fees.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to lead and scale our Lifecycle Marketing program.
The ideal candidate will be a storyteller who has a strong analytics foundation - a marketing expert who can use multiple channels, to tell stories to engage our members and future members. You will focus on the entire customer lifecycle and work to impact lead progression, activation, engagement, and retention metrics across the full customer journey.
This is a great opportunity for a creative and results driven person to build marketing systems/infrastructure, enhance strategy and have a major impact at a high-growth startup!
What You’ll Do
- Build, test, and deploy lifecycle campaigns across email, push and in-app to increase active usage, retention and minimize churn
- Drive Brigit’s engagement and lifecycle strategy including product activation, retention, and loyalty
- Work with data, product, and engineering teams to define any new requirements to ensure the right data are available for relevant, personalized, and real-time campaigns
- Monitor performance of marketing programs, generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies to improve journeys and campaigns
- Proactively partner with cross-functional teams (product, creative, design, data, CX) to execute marketing campaigns and analyze program/campaign effectiveness
- Continually test and learn from different approaches with an eye to optimize against goals
- Create and implement marketing automation designed to improve customer acquisition, engagement, and retention via Iterable
- Use data, analytics, and experimental design to drive improvements across a wide variety of business objectives
Who You Are
- Track record of success in prior Lifecycle, Email or User Marketing roles at fast growing tech companies
- 7+ years of experience developing lifecycle programs with experience in B2C mandatory, and experience in consumer finance and mobile apps preferred
- Data driven – you can analyze a marketing funnel to size growth opportunities, build tests to measure the impact, and synthesize raw data into actionable campaigns for new and existing initiatives
- You’re a structured thinker and know how to get things done; you’re inspired to solve complex problems and manage multiple projects
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical mindset, using both qualitative and quantitative data to guide strategy
- Proven success in working with cross-functional teams, such as Product and Analytics, to create and execute against shared goals that are based on data-informed hypotheses
- The ability to digest large data sets, ask the right questions due to your robust analytical skillset, analyzing campaign results and finding opportunities to improve and optimize the performance going forward, communicating those insights and plans to stakeholders
- Experience with Iterable, HTML/CSS, Amplitude, SQL, Adobe Creative Suite
- You embrace and are inspired to be a key driver of Brigit’s mission!
We're backed by leading VC's, including DCM, Canaan Partners, NYCA, and a number of the world's most influential social impact investors. If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input at the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
-Day 1 benefit coverage for health, dental, and vision
-Offer competitive paid parental leave policy
-Dog friendly office
-Employee wellness initiatives
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description