Vice President of Corporate Marketing
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement. Which is why CB Insights and the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of “50 Future Unicorns” in 2019. BetterCloud is located in New York City, San Francisco, and Atlanta.
- 5-10+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS marketing; with the last 5 years in corporate marketing leading PR and AR programs.
- At least 2 years owning AR programs; proven milestones working with major analysts including Gartner, Forrester and IDC and category placements.An excellent leader that will play an instrumental role in marketing leadership and driving the overall marketing momentum and culture.
- Extensive experience running successful PR programs; proven milestones in securing big stories with major publications as well as trade press.
- An amazing storyteller that can build the company and SaaSOps narrative to emotionally engage our different buyers and audiences.
- A customer fanatic; a candidate that understands that no one can tell our story better than our customers and has demonstrated this in their prior roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in the SaaS application landscape.
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams.
- Strategic and outcome-oriented mindset in planning and execution of a rigorous and high impact PR & AR schedule.
- Drive awareness and adoption of the SaaS Operations category; create a formal plan of execution with participation company-wide and make our brand synonymous with this rapidly emerging market.
- Will drive a rigorous and strategic PR schedule in collaboration with our PR agency.
- Will own analyst relationships and drive a focused plan to secure category placements and regular cadence of analyst interactions with company execs.
- Responsible for the company narrative, including messaging frameworks, corporate narrative and other thought leadership.
- Lead the customer success team to build an arsenal of customer spokespeople, case studies, videos and other assets; let our customers tell the BetterCloud and SaaSOps story on our behalf.
- Collaboration with CMO and other marketing leaders to build and execute marketing strategy. Will put the interests of marketing and the company before those of their own individual discipline.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.