Vice President, Demand Generation Marketing
Are you a B2B marketer who loves activating demand and building pipeline?
JW Player is seeking an experienced leader to oversee our Demand Gen Marketing efforts. This role will report to the CBO and work closely with our growth and product marketing teams to support our global sales team with a steady flow of high quality leads with strong product/market fit. The ideal candidate will have experience with MarTech or AdTech SaaS products, and a proven ability to target buyers, build and scale marketing programs, and support aggressive bookings targets.
In this role, you will:
- Define and execute a strategy to effectively reach our most valuable prospects by targeting our ICPs and key buyer personas
- Own pipeline forecasting to ensure sufficient coverage to achieve bookings targets
- Manage entire customer funnel from acquisition through lead nurturing to improve pipeline velocity through key buying stages for new business and expansion opportunities
- Drive consistent volume of high quality inbound leads by leveraging paid and organic search, webinars, videos, ebooks, blog posts, email and newsletters, and lead generation campaigns
- Oversee planning and execution of ABM marketing campaigns for named accounts, in close coordination with Sales
- Successfully drive net new meetings and expansion opportunities, and implement pipeline acceleration programs
- Oversee Marketing Ops and leverage marketing automation tools for lead scoring and nurturing to boost funnel metrics and pipeline generation
- Develop and optimize touch points throughout the sales cycle to nurture key prospects and customers
- Explore new processes and technology to continuously improve demand generation operations and results
- 10+ years of B2B SaaS sales and marketing experience, ideally within the AdTech, MarTech or digital video industry
- Proven ability to hire, train, and motivate successful marketing teams
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to articulate a vision and translate complex concepts into clear, compelling language
- Results-oriented team player with a "can do" attitude and ability to prioritize efficiently
- Experience working directly with senior management, direct sales and partners
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills with ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Self motivated and able to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical mindset with ability to track and report on campaign ROI performance metrics, as well as bookings attribution and influence.
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.