Vice President, Ticketing Strategy at Major League Baseball
Vice President, Ticketing Strategy
The VP, Ticketing Strategy will sit in our Ticketing department, and be responsible for devising and executing strategies to drive ticket sales across all MLB Clubs. This is a highly visible role and involves heavy interaction with individual team clubs to support and complement current ticketing commerce strategies.
- Executing growth ticketing strategies across all channels including events, digital, direct, and offline.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to innovate and develop new creative ticket packages to increase revenue.
- Directly support sales of tickets on MLB.com.
- Attending events and games to oversee the execution of ticketing strategy.
- Develop relationships with each individual club to help support their current ticketing strategy initiatives.
- Look at macro trends within the industry
- Manage additional projects as assigned
- Experience driving growth ticketing initiatives in the sports and/or entertainment industries.
- 10+ years of total experience in a cross channel marketing and/or eCommerce environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in team management.
- Comfortable with travel to different clubs as necessary.
- 4-year degree or equivalent preferred
- Able to manage projects from conception to implementation
- Familiarity with the game of baseball
- Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines
- Flexible schedule: available weekends and late nights occasionally throughout the year, as needed