At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Are you ready to join a dynamic Marketing team, playing an essential role in helping us produce meaningful, ambitious, engaging content? Want to spend your time at a company consistently voted one of New York City’s Best Places to Work? Are you dedicated to the idea that creating valuable, customer-first content, driven by data and insights, is the future of marketing? If so, Conductor is looking for an in-house Video Marketer to produce engaging, effective customer-facing video content, as well as coordinate production of multimedia materials for the marketing department as a whole and company at large.
- Produce internal and external video to educate and/or promote brand, services and products that are easily shared online
- Manage technical and practical aspects of new, creative marketing projects simultaneously
- Collaborate on editorial calendar and content decisions
- Communicate with marketing and content team leadership as well as stakeholders on expectations, progress, and results of video projects
- Prepare media files for final approval and distribution
- Produce a shareable library of video brand assets using tools like After Effects and Final Cut Pro X
- Edit and utilize existing video footage as well as direct the creation of new footage as the need arises
- Manage production of multimedia-related projects with outside vendors
- Improve, maintain, and report on YouTube channel and other distribution channels for external video
- Use time, budget, and resources efficiently to produce effective video that can be used for multiple brand purposes (social posts to sales empowerment to YouTube series, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in film, graphic design or mass communication desired
- Proficiency with the video production and editing process
- Experience with Final Cut and After Effects
- Experience using professional video / photo equipment
- Experience with Adobe CC (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience on a marketing team (B2B and/or SaaS experience a plus)
Please provide links to your portfolio demonstrating your video marketing skills. Applications without examples will not be considered.