VP of B2B Marketing at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
What You'll Do
- Strategic definition
- Determine marketing plans, processes and resources required to reach Talkspace business targets by effectively bringing the B2B division to market among key institutional buyer segments, increasing the sales lead pipeline, and supporting account penetration and user utilization
- Product marketing and sales enablement
- Determine “go-to-market” strategy for services in Talkspace’s B2B portfolio and lead execution. Define product positioning, narrative and tactics to engage prospects along the customer journey
- Demand generation
- Oversee internal team and agency in lead generation and nurture program development to build MQLs and increase sales velocity. Implement and monitor enterprise marketing strategy for Talkspace B2B
- Oversee internal team and agency for B2B communications that position Talkspace as an industry thought leader and continued behavioral health pioneer through press, research, presentations, events, case studies, marketing materials, client comms initiatives, etc
- Customer marketing
- Partner with sales and customer success team to build programs and deploy marketing resources that increase the utilization of marquee and strategic accounts
- B2B2C marketing
- Oversee direct marketing programs (email and app) to increase the lifecycle and value of existing pay-per-use registrants and users
- Operational management
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and external vendors to deliver projects on time with excellence
- Provide day-to-day oversight and talent development of 3 direct reports
- Manage functional budget
- Additional duties as assigned
- 10-15 years of experience in healthcare B2B marketing; behavioral health industry experience a plus; digital health industry experience preferred.
- 5 years experience managing teams
- Highly proficient in campaign planning (communications strategy and media planning) and measurement
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo)
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.