VP of Channel Marketing at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a VP, Channel Marketing to join at this critical inflection point. You'll be responsible for building the Channel Marketing strategy from the ground up- this is a blank canvas- things are ramping quickly and they need someone who can take ownership of this.
- Develop the strategy and execution for all branding and marketing to ensure cohesion with the Latch brand.
- Stay on top of new technology trends and opportunities to ensure Latch remains a marketing leader within the industry, and in the overall marketing space.
- Work with other marketing leads on cross-departmental marketing opportunities
- Develop Channel Strategies: work with Marketing and Sales channel leads to develop channel-specific marketing strategies for the forthcoming year
- Promote Channel Growth: understand key market drivers unique to that channel, generate new ideas for channel optimization, and be an advocate to support and grow sales within the channel
- Sales Support and Marketing Resources: work with the marketing team to develop and manage marketing assets and communication that will resonate with the channel and grow sales, e.g. sell sheets, webinars, product notifications, etc
- Perform Market Research: monitor what other companies and competitors are doing; staying ahead of the curve and aware of the latest marketing and digital trends.
- Assist Product Marketing in the development of sales tools including collateral, competitive positioning, go-to-market campaign content, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8+ years marketing experience at high-growth mid-to-late stage startups or public technology companies
- Partner-Facing: Proven ability to define a B2B channel strategy, then lead implementation of tactics and programs
- Customer-Facing: Proven ability to create innovative and comprehensive programs and campaigns with/for channel partners
- Able to manage multiple tasks, effectively prioritize and consistently meet objectives on time and within budget
- Proven capacity to excel in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, team environment
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Able to show examples of work which effectively demonstrate content writing skills
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment, and interact with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills; detail-oriented, highly motivated and self-starter skills
- Experience with the real estate industry
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Commands respect via intelligence, knowledge, humility
- Innovative. The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice