About Galaxy Digital
Galaxy Digital is a diversified financial services firm dedicated to the digital asset, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology industry. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, Galaxy Digital is a publicly listed company on the TSX and operates five synergistic business lines: Trading (arbitrage, macro, market making/OTC), Asset Management (passive and active strategies, including venture capital), Principal Investing, Investment Banking Services (capital markets and M&A) and Mining (proprietary mining and mining finance). Galaxy Digital’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of institutional veterans focused on this high-growth, technology-driven space. The company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Chicago, the Cayman Islands (registered office) and New Jersey.
Galaxy Digital is seeking an extraordinary professional to join the growing corporate communications team. The communications Team plays an essential role in educating the public about new concepts and feels a sense of excitement and opportunity around being advocates for an emerging industry. The communications team also advises senior management on communications strategy around earnings, partnerships, business initiatives, product launches, and more. This role will be essential to protecting and advocating for Galaxy Digital’s brand by working collaboratively with teams across the organization including investor relations, business leads, senior management, legal, and external agencies.
- Partner with Director of Brand and Communications on external communications strategy that successfully drives company messaging around our business.
- Advise on media engagements, positioning, strategy, and thought leadership, effectively driving the end-to-end corporate narrative across external communications.
- Help manage ongoing media relations for corporate functions; maintain relationships with essential business, financial, crypto and technology press.
- Develop written materials, including company messaging and statements, press releases, talking points, communications plans, FAQs, and other collateral.
- This individual will be responsible for acting as the point-person internally and externally on communications initiatives from ideation through implementation.
- Strategic mindset: You should bring creative solutions to every problem and never see a challenge as insurmountable.
- Grace under fire: PR + crypto equals a fast-paced working environment. You should be unflappable at crunch time and be able to deliver a quality product under the most stressful of circumstances.
- Collaborative working style: Our comms team is small and nimble and, we work together as a unit. No task is too big or too small.
- Strong interest in crypto, blockchain, and Web3
- In-house communications experience, preferably at a scaled technology, fintech, crypto company, and/or publicly traded companies.
- Experience managing cross-functional initiatives involving multiple stakeholders across an organization.
- High level of intellectual curiosity and a strong interest in learning about the constantly evolving crypto ecosystem
- Demonstrated track record of successfully working in fast-paced, high-demand environment
- Outstanding attention to detail in every aspect of work
- Strong ability to manage multiple responsibilities and prioritize appropriately
- Comfort working with the most senior and junior members of the Galaxy Digital team.
- Stellar writing and storytelling skills: prose that’s clear and concise, with an eye toward eliminating jargon.
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts to create essential messages that are consistent but tailored to multiple partners.
- Skills in shaping and executing simultaneous projects. You can multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Enthusiasm, an exceptional work ethic, a self-starter attitude, and a belief in the mission of Galaxy.
- Public company experience
- Understanding of crypto, blockchain, and Web3
- Experience with both external and internal communications
- Speechwriting, or thought-leadership content development, for senior executives
- Experience with design and/or multimedia development
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Galaxy Digital seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or pregnancy), sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking, arrest or conviction record, his or her sexual and other reproductive health decisions, or other protected status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.