Bizzabo is looking for a VP of Revenue Marketing who has a proven track record in digital acquisition and in developing multi-channel integrated campaigns (including best in class ABM programs) that drive engagement, conversion and pipeline. This person will lead our Demand Generation team with the goal of driving pipeline by creating integrated, multi-touch campaigns that are executed across various channels including, but not limited to SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, events (owned & 3d party), marketing automation and nurture. We are looking for someone who is data-driven and knows how to experiment and optimize across these various tactics to consistently overachieve our pipeline goals.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition. Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and lead Bizzabo’s Demand Generation, Enterprise, and Partner marketing teams to grow it into a best in class revenue driven machine
- Collaborate with the Business Development & Marketing leadership team to further define our marketing strategy and create campaigns that are aligned to our target ICP industries and personas.
- Have a deep understanding of our ideal customer profile and buyer personas and ensure that all demand programs are well aligned to our target buyersForecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Identify gaps in process and work cross-functionally to influence key stakeholders and get support needed to address those gaps
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Build and maintain strong relationships with peers in marketing, sales, product, technology and finance organizations
- Ability to translate complex data into simple, actionable terms for the sales and marketing teams
- Lead Enterprise Marketing on their ABM strategy through the creation of target account lists, analysis of campaign attribution, performance and conversion rates and finding repeatable & scalable tactics to grow our business
- Identify ways to improve our marketing mix to minimize our cost of acquisition and accelerate revenue
Who you are:
- 15+ years of experience in B2B marketing within a SaaS company
- Proven track record of developing & executing multi-channel, integrated demand generation campaigns
- Must have experience of managing large paid acquisition budgets (millions)
- Proven track record in partnering with Sales, Sales Development & Revenue Operations to drive pipeline and funnel performance
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Adwords, Marketo (or another MAP), Salesforce, a data visualization tool, and ABM platforms preferred
- Experience leading, managing and growing a team of marketing professionals
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills