VP, Growth at Paxful
What You’ll Do
- As Vice President of Growth, you will oversee B2C markets and B2B partnerships teams responsible for building up markets around the world. Create and implement new commercial models to enable new product launches or support new business strategies.
- Understand our partners’ strategic priorities, challenges, and develop internal roadmaps for growth; regularly communicate insights and strategic recommendations to other executive stakeholders.
- Hire, develop, and manage a global team to execute effective and innovative tactics that drive growth
- Identify partnership gaps (with existing and new partners) and effectively close deals that solve for those gaps. Be responsible for defining our partnership strategy and tracking deal performance, measuring pricing realization, and identifying levers for uplift.
- Promote and develop relationships with industry bodies, partner organizations, and more to drive growth opportunities.
Who You Are
- You're a veteran of the financial services industry looking to break out of its archaic ways to create real value and impact for billions of people.
- Interested in or experience with crypto. You have both the strategic thinking and tactical grit to develop plans and teams around the world; love setting up a vision, plan, and winning!
- You know the importance of, and love, developing others. Winning is a team sport, you know how to contribute to executive plans while asking for guidance and input from others.
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of demonstrated excellence in business development or partnership roles; 5+ years of strong leadership experience building globally distributed B2C and B2B teams with ambitious revenue goals (50%+ YOY) and achieving them.
- Demonstrate competency at seamlessly interfacing with Marketing, Product, and Executive-level contacts internally; ability to think both tactically and strategically, able to help shape and execute overall strategy.
- Expert at setting financial objectives for growth, planning and executing upon strategies necessary for the achievement of regional revenue and profit objectives; establish, track and report on key metrics for all managed functions and driving continuous improvement
- Mentoring and coaching of employee(s) to ensure personal/team growth and achievement of company goals or objectives
- Strong understanding of financial services, the payments industry, and bonus points for crypto knowledge; passionate about delivering financial products and services can be delivered better to underserved marketing around the world.