VP of Marketing Strategy & Operations
Due to exciting growth, we now have an opening for a VP of Marketing Strategy & Operations based in either our London or New York office. We are looking for a strategic, results-oriented leader who will manage planning, processes, and systems for our marketing team. As a member of the Marketing leadership team, you will help deliver the strategy for our pipeline management, investments, tools and budget that align to our strategy.
All our Marketing leaders are creative and analytical, and help us position the product and company for growth and tell the ‘Why Trustpilot” story of bringing consumers and businesses together to collaborate, innovate and build trust on the most transparent open review platform in the world.
Specific accountabilities will include:
- Lead the marketing operations team of skilled personnel to manage marketing operations
- Ensure that marketing measurement drives performance review of key functions and campaigns including lead management processes and metrics, lead scoring, campaign execution and tracking, budget to pipeline and revenue, marketing automation systems, database health, and market segmentation
- Provide dependable advice and consultation to the CMO, leveraging marketing performance data
- Orchestrate the annual marketing planning and budget process (e.g. milestones, participants, actions, templates, calendar), ensuring marketing’s goals are aligned with sales and product objectives
- Ensure impact-level marketing measurement and executive reporting on marketing’s contribution to the business. Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, ROI, and customer acquisition costs.
- Build and maintain a marketing technology stack that meets the needs of the business, is effective in engaging customers, and provides scale to our customer communications
- Lead data strategy development and infrastructure deployment, including technology ownership and marketing process governance
- Provide best practices guidance for infrastructure, processes and data that achieve efficiency and effectiveness goals. Improve Marketing data quality
- Collaborate with marketing & GTM leaders to achieve alignment with the corporate strategy
Key to success in this role will be an ability to manage multiple agendas from the Senior Leadership Team and collaborate effectively across the organization, while using well developed influencing skills to deliver the required outcomes of Marketing.
The successful candidate for this role will have significant experience in senior roles within global operations and marketing, focusing on bringing business-to-business services to market.
Other required skills and experience include:
- 10+ years in B2B operations & demand generation in SaaS based companies
- Expertise with marketing automation systems (Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce.com, and other marketing tools)
- Experience in developing and optimizing lead management and campaign management processes
- Passionate about customer success and technologies that impact companies and their customers
- Demonstrated leadership skills, both in building teams and influencing company direction
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with attention to detail
- Data-driven mindset with an affinity for ‘making the number’ and being able to attribute and track results to drive a positive ROI on all marketing activities
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics. Can quickly synthesize disparate data into a ‘position’ and craft messaging that connects with a diverse audience of stakeholders
- Passion for global business and culture. Proven leadership capabilities with the ability to understand multiple market dynamics, identify opportunities to drive growth, and effectively manage change
- MBA degree
- A hands-on, “can do” attitude, and a drive for outcome focused performance
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal VP of Marketing Strategy & Operations. Applications will reviewed on a rolling basis.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 60 million consumer reviews of 250,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 700+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.