Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
As the VP of Marketing your mission is to drive growth across Zocdoc’s marketplace. This role includes responsibility for all patient and provider marketing, including all offline and online paid channels, brand marketing and creative teams.
Key partner teams include dedicated Patient and Provider Growth Product Teams, dedicated marketing analytics resources, and product marketing teams for messaging support. These teams will not directly report to you but will support your initiatives.
The role is a member of the Executive team and reports to the Chief Commercial Officer.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Personally motivated by growing and scaling the marketing function in a leading healthtech company
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love developing an excellent team of marketers
- Highly analytical about complex ambiguous challenges
- Passionate about a rigorous approach to growth
Your day to day is…
- Designing and scaling a marketing org capable of effectively deploying $100M+
- Owning growth targets and budgets for all marketing initiatives for both patient and provider audiences
- Overseeing reporting and analysis of performance marketing campaigns
- Defining vision for brand’s role and measurement
- Leading, building and managing a best-in-class team of marketers. Design and define their structure, roles, comp plan and development.
- Working with key stakeholders including finance to size initiatives and make strategic recommendations on investments
- Managing programs across multi-functional teams and with multiple agency partners
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Executive level experience at consumer technology company
- Experience working with an at-scale marketing budget (e.g. $100m+)
- Strong analytical skills and background
- A proven track record delivering significant business growth through performance marketing
- Marketplace experience (a strong plus but not required)
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/founder
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.