VP of Marketing
About Redesign Health
Redesign is a venture studio committed to tackling contemporary issues in healthcare. Working as a catalyst, Redesign develops and funds businesses focused on improving the quality and accessibility of modern healthcare solutions. Our core team consists of operators and investors with a track record of building multi-billion dollar businesses in the technology and healthcare sectors.Our long-term goal is to democratize access to innovative medical technologies and facilitate customers’ interactions with the healthcare system. We fund ventures with a $70mm+ permanent capital base raised from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs. Our first companies include Candid Co. and Lively.
More About the Role
Vault Health is looking for a VP of Marketing to own our entire marketing program. You’ll have to be a tremendous strategist who can drive results and accountability through experience and leadership. Under your charge, you will oversee CRM, performance and brand marketing, and you will set the vision and drive the company to execute a strategy that helps grow Vault Health to a billion-dollar revenue business within the next 3 years.
Specifically, you must be an expert in growth or brand marketing, having delivered clear outcomes across multiple organizations. You must have helped a late stage private company scale to liquidity or driven the growth of a public company in a differentiated way. Secondly, you must be an experienced manager and leader of people. You will be charged with developing the Vault Health marketing organization as well as managing our external partners and agencies and must deliver a culture of high performance, accountability and comradery. Thirdly, you must have a strong background in using product to drive growth. We don’t want someone who just knows how to spend $100 million on Facebook and TV, but a leader who can drive incremental conversion at scale. We are looking for someone who can bring creative and analytical insights to a large media buying strategy, as our budgets scale and the stakes rise.
The VP, Marketing will report to the CEO and prepare regular updates for the Board of Directors.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and build a world class marketing organization that:
- Drives low cost, high scale acquisition, activation, and retention leveraging all channels (digital, CRM, OOH)
- Manages the rollout of Vault Health’s brand and vision domestically (and eventually internationally)
- With your team, develop a creative and cohesive marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition by:
- Ensuring that strategy is implemented within budget
- Owning testing and CRO across the top of funnel
- Establishing company-wide marketing KPIs and reporting infrastructure to keep all key leaders in the company informed on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Select, implement, and optimize additional components of our marketing tech stack, working cross functionally with data, product, and engineering teams. This includes SEO, MTA, and Looker implementations amongst other areas
- Partner with product, design, and engineering to test growth hacks and then figure out how to scale them once they’re ready to go
- Drive a culture of creativity, innovation, and excitement. Your team should develop and blossom under your guidance into the best marketers around
What you’ll need:
- 15+ years’ experience in top performing performance marketing roles or top performing brand marketing roles
- Strong advertising fundamentals – i.e. know “why” something worked
- Experienced multiple cycles of marketing revolutions and how marketing has changed
- Extremely nuanced understanding of customer insights and how to apply data to brand and media strategy
- Strong point of view on how to efficiently scale marketing budgets from 8 figures to 9 figures
- Experience developing, planning, and executing marketing campaigns, along with end-to-end performance analysis and campaign reporting
- Demonstrated history of high performing advertising campaigns
- Wide ranging experience across traditional media channels including TV, direct mail, radio, and OOH
- Managed budgets > $100mm per year (ideally $200mm+)
- 7+ years leading a team
- Must have managed at least 5 direct reports
- Strong network and ability to recruit great talent. Proven success in building said team(s)
- Ability to manage fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner on schedule and within budget
- Extremely well-rated between former managers and direct reports