VP of Marketing at Bluecore
- Develop and implement a cohesive, integrated, and strategic marketing plan designed to achieve defined corporate Bluecore goals.
- Forecast hiring needs and recruit world-class marketing talent to build out the team.
- Nurture and develop a highly skilled team of marketers.
- Build, manage, and monitor the annual marketing budget including events, technologies, continued learning, and sponsorships.
- Manage and direct public relations agency, contractors, etc to secure relevant press coverage in industry leading publications.
- Develop customer advocacy and referral programs, including a Bluecore Customer Advisory Board and other touchpoints to understand market needs and readiness.
- Lead all messaging efforts and maintain a current messaging platform that ensures consistency and relevance for Bluecore in the retail technology sector.
- Work in lockstep with the SVP of Sales and VP of Customer Success to align objectives and improve sales processes including messaging, material verticalization, use case development and case studies.
- Measure key marketing metrics with an eye for continuous improvements and efficiencies.
- Develop customer and partner marketing messaging frameworks that educate, grow, and drive joint value across the Bluecore ecosystem.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing impact for the Management team and Board.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or related discipline; MBA preferred but not required
- Minimum 10 years of marketing experience at a high growth company in a related industry
- 5+ years of marketing leadership experience in Sr. Director or above role
- Strong people leadership capabilities that inspire, manage performance and develop talent
- Proven leadership experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing defined corporate strategies that include lead generation, target market coverage, sentiment, and referenceable customers
- Experience in building brand awareness and recognition
- Reputable marketing leader and a highly effective and experienced public speaker
- Strong communication skills, including press and agency relationships for PR and thought leadership distribution
- Entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- Customer-centric and can identify and meet Bluecore’s customer needs using an accessible voice that drives awareness and adoption of Bluecore products, partnerships, and services
- Experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in line with company objectives, and socialized accordingly
- Metrics driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data and work closely with business or marketing operation teams or analysts in the past.