Alloy is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative FinTech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, and other identity-related components of onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its clients to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline user experiences.
We’re looking for a VP of Marketing with the imagination and passion to lead our team through our next exciting phase of evolution and growth. Your mission is to align Alloy’s goals with client needs and translate those into a consistent, effective, and scalable marketing efforts that will generate awareness and demand to drive Alloy's continued growth.What you’ll be doing
As the VP of Marketing, you’ll build and execute a cohesive plan that will validate client needs, message product capabilities, position against competitors, and deliver high-impact content, collateral, and thought leadership.As the VP of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for:
Strategy & leadership:
- Develop company-wide marketing strategies to support the goals of the company, ensuring strategy is understood and executed throughout the team
- Build a high-performing cross-functional marketing function and provide strategic direction, guidance, and mentorship to the existing member of the team
- Set goals, direction, and lead day-to-day priorities, workflow, and quality for the design, content marketing, demand generation, and product marketing efforts
- Collaborate on defining the strategy of go-to-market plans including new product launches, communications, vertical marketing, and sales enablement
- Work cross-functionally with product management and other teams to develop product-specific positioning and messaging
- Ensure delivery of a consistent Alloy message across products, services, and solutions
- Establish key marketing success metrics to track on a regular basis
- Develop conference & event strategy while developing marketing programs that support brand initiatives and messaging across a variety of digital and traditional touch points including but not limited to the Alloy website, e-mails, newsletters, and paid media campaigns
- Lead creation of company messaging, guidelines, and brand book
- Define and evangelize the evolution of Alloy’s story as a thought leader in the competitive landscape
- Serve as a subject-matter guide for the company, staying abreast of trends and driven insights to inform our content strategy and brand positioning
- Lead all aspects of development and delivery against a comprehensive editorial calendar geared toward marketplace education, client acquisition, and retention
- Align closely with Client Success, Product, and Sales teams to understand each team’s needs, build go-to-market strategies, and communication and collateral that reflects the company brand and value for clients
- Lead account-based marketing efforts developing, executing, and measuring highly personalized account-focused programs to create pipeline, increase conversions, and ultimately revenue with a fixed set of strategic accounts
- Drive and execute strategy on company marketing initiatives that contribute to our fast-growing goals, including demand generation across all channels, client acquisition, marketing operations, content, social media, PR, and branding
- Improve our marketing lead generation engine to develop playbooks and collateral customization as needed to advance our demand and growth strategy, including lead sourcing, attribution, nurturing, and sales development to drive the level of engagement and adoption at every stage
- Own and oversee marketing metrics reporting and infrastructure development to ensure marketing is operating at an ever-increasing efficiency level
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, Alloy is looking for a strategic leader who has built and led a marketing team, including full-time and contract resources responsible for all of the above types of marketing. Ideally, you’ve done this for a B2B FinTech product at a stage of the company’s maturity where it’s going from product-market fit to scaling while crafting repeatable processes that will expand Alloy's reach along the way.
- 7+ years of B2B enterprise marketing experience in the FinTech industry with a wide knowledge of the full marketing stack, and in-depth knowledge of demand generation and digital marketing a major plus
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role, building and leading a marketing organization with outstanding ability to recruit, retain, and empower our existing team and future talent
- Can go from 10,000 feet as a leader to 10 feet as an executor as needed; you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get the work done yourself when needed
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment - agile and forward-thinking in both leadership and execution
- Excellent communication skills - active listener, respectful and engaged, with the ability to prioritize efficiently and transparently communicate marketing goals and results at a team, executive, and company level
- Experience partnering closely with sales, product, and operations leadership with an understanding of the connection between demand generation and revenue growth
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.