Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
Reporting to the CMO and partnering closely with Customer Success and our Strategic Account Managers, the VP of Member Marketing will be responsible for driving member awareness, adoption and engagement with customer companies across our book of business—including organizations like GAP, Whole Foods, and Equinox.
We are looking for someone with a passion for storytelling and driving consumer-minded campaigns from ideation to execution. You are organized, process driven, resourceful, and have worked at a high-growth startup. This role requires a high level of creativity, strategic thinking, and project management skills—and a drive to do whatever it takes to maximize user signups and service utilization. This is a unique opportunity to lead a high-performing marketing team while making a direct impact on the mental health of those who belong to our growing customer roster.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a key contributor to our growth by maintaining a laser-focus on driving sign-ups, utilization, and revenue within each distinct customer account
- Own the strategic thinking, development, ideation and execution of best-in-class campaigns and materials that increase awareness, activation/sign-ups, and engagement for our customers’ covered lives
- Lead a team of member marketers responsible for the delivery of campaigns and materials that drive engagement for our customers’ covered lives
- Develop and implement repeatable playbooks for driving engagement and growth for our customers’ covered lives, including the key messaging, strategies, and tactics to be leveraged and how these need to vary by employee population
- Partner with customer organization to co-develop plans that best engage their unique covered lives population
- Deeply empathize with member pain points across segments, and develop strategies that clearly demonstrate our value proposition to distinct audiences
- Work collaboratively across Customer Success, Strategic Account Management, Product, Operations, Marketing, and more to ensure alignment and the delivery of smooth, well-communicated, and effective customer launches and engagement campaigns
- Represent Member Marketing and present in external-facing, high-stakes pitches for large enterprises that want to deeply understand our approach to member marketing
- Develop and implement the process to track, measure, and predict the impact of member marketing on activation, engagement, and retention
- Be an evangelist for our members within the company, helping everyone understand the distinct populations we serve and how to best support them
- Own the budget for member marketing campaigns for customers, partner with Customer Success and Sales to determine the appropriate budget strategy for our customers and understand the ROI of each customer campaign
What we expect from you:
- You have 10+ years of Member Marketing (or similar) experience, with at least 3+ years of experience in a high-growth environment (Note: experience in healthcare and/or employer benefits is a plus).
- You have built, led, and inspired teams that drive user activation at scale for B2C or B2B2C audiences.
- You’re a pro at developing and deploying highly effective marketing strategies and campaigns that drive engagement and growth, including (but not limited to) strong experience with tactics such as email marketing, conversion rate optimization, paid media, direct mail, webinars & events, sponsorships, and more.
- You are a top performer, yet a collaborative and cross-functional player who thrives in a culture of collaboration, accountability, and entrepreneurship.
- You possess exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- You have a proven ability to collaborate with all levels of management as a tactical and strategic partner, coach, and advisor.
- You’re humble, hungry, and honest.
- You’re entrepreneurial and growth-minded.
- You can navigate vagueness and drive clarity.
- You have a passion for mental health and meeting the needs of end users
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.