VP, Product Marketing (Peloton Digital) at Peloton
Peloton Digital is looking for a VP of Product Marketing to join our growing team. The VP will function as a player-coach who can comfortably toggle between the board room and the huddle, strategies and tactics, ideation and execution, dreaming big and getting the “day-job” done.
- Work closely with the Product, Customer Acquisition, Creative, Technology, and Brand Marketing teams to design strategies that grow and retain Digital members in the US and abroad.
- Oversee the creation of global Digital Membership programs and promotions to impact business KPIs
- Create strategies and oversee implementation of campaigns that launch Peloton apps on 3rd party platforms such as Connected and Smart TVs
- Design programs, promotions and other initiatives that drive customer upgrades from Digital Membership to Peloton Bike or Tread ownership
- Build customer lifecycle management strategies, including early customer onboarding communications to improve conversion and drive retention
- Oversee a team of global product marketers & customer lifecycle managers
- Build a best-in-class collaborative team, establish best practices, and define/ refine processes to engage stakeholders across Peloton
- Write and deliver presentations to executives and other stakeholders that articulate our strategies and provide analysis on campaign performance
- Study the competitive landscape and make strategic recommendations based on industry trends and insights
- Develop content marketing strategies to help convey product benefits and use cases
- Minimum of 10 years in technology, and or digital media
- Experience in D2C a big plus
- Minimum of 7 years experience in management
- Must be a killer creative with ability to understand data and leverage it to design smart consumer facing communications
- Experience working on applications offered in app stores
- Experience with e-commerce and or fitness services a plus
- Deep understanding of product analytics and ability to analyze complex data sets
- Knowledge of, and comfort level with, reporting suites such as Looker, Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc..required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to craft high quality presentations
- Experience with products that have an international footprint a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business; Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.