VP, Product Marketing at Smartly.io
Interested in bringing to market a modern advertising cloud that combines creative automation, data-driven insights, and media optimization to unlock greater performance and creativity across all social channels? Want to work with some of the world's most innovative and disruptive brands? Join us at Smartly.io!
As one of Facebook's largest Marketing Partners, we work closely with top online advertisers such as Uber, eBay, UnderArmour, HelloFresh, Sephora and Fabletics. Our team of over 600 Smartlies is growing quickly and we are not only expanding across the globe, but expanding to all of the leading digital advertising platforms in the near future.
We are looking for an experienced VP, Product Marketing to strengthen our team. Product Marketing is split between New York City and Helsinki - where our HQ and product development teams are located. You will lead this global team of product marketers and help Smartly.io build a solution that combines creative automation, data and media optimization to transform the way that people connect with the brands that they love.As the VP, Product Marketing, you will...
- Represent the global voice of the customer at Smartly.io by analyzing advertiser needs, staying ahead of the rapidly evolving ad landscape and keeping tabs on competitors to inform the product roadmap, positioning, competitive advantage and commercial strategy.
- Personally lead a cross-functional team, and ultimately be responsible for creating compelling messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategies and plans for new product and service offerings.
- Manage our existing products to improve the consumer experience, drive deeper adoption and scale solutions with both new and existing customers.
- Establish a world-class sales enablement and training strategy across our commercial organization. Collaborate with sales leadership, customer success and the rest of the marketing team to craft the right messaging, collateral and success stories to engage our target customers with relevant content.
- Guide the product management and engineering teams define and develop solutions for new use cases (e.g. industry vertical) and roll-out new features with support from our training team via the Smartly.io Academy.
- Develop deep relationships with our product marketing partners at the world's leading social media platforms to drive improvements in our customer experience.
- Perform market, competitive, pricing & packaging analysis and recommend solutions and course of action based on findings.
- Provide product and market expertise in support of our customer-facing commercial teams in sales and customer success.
- 12+ years of business strategy and marketing experience with 10+ years in a product marketing role defining and executing go-to-market strategy.
- Experience working in a fast-paced B2B startup; AdTech and/or creative/media agency experience is a big plus.
- Experience working closely with product management, engineering, analytics, design and other marketing capabilities (regional marketing, growth marketing, brand and content marketing) to develop, launch, and scale solutions.
- Experience developing positioning, messaging and pricing for products and offering packages that serve multiple use-cases, verticals and markets.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; very comfortable communicating to senior executives.
- A proven track record influencing a cross-functional and highly diverse global team to outcomes.
- Ability to master a complex offering with multiple dimensions (including product, services and partnerships) and simplify into easily digestible yet uniquely differentiated value propositions.
- Highly effective analytics, listening and critical thinking skills with deep commitment to understanding customer needs.
- Ability to inspire cross-functional teams, tell compelling stories and present with confidence to a broad range of audiences.
- Proven ability to build and lead a high-performing team of product marketing managers in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Strong project management and collaboration skills with the ability to balance shifting priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
- Must be willing to travel internationally approx. 25% of the time.
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]