Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
Reporting to the CMO and partnering across Product, Sales, Customer Success, Provider Operations, Strategy and the broader Marketing Team, this highly collaborative cross-functional leader will own the Product Marketing function, including product/service positioning and messaging; competitive differentiation; sales enablement; persona and segment strategy; and competitive/market intelligence -- all with a sharp focus on consistently delivering go-to-market strategies and execution that drives awareness, preference, purchase, adoption, and growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build, coach, and lead a best-in-class product marketing, competitive/market intelligence, and sales enablement organization.
- Drive cross-functional planning and execution of new and existing go-to-market strategy, including product/service launches.
- Work closely with Product and Care Leadership to deeply understand product and service offerings, and translate that information into our customer, member, and provider solutions, messaging documentation, and internal education.
- Build an analyst relations strategy and compelling positioning to drive consistent awareness and coverage from key advisories.
- Build a Sales Enablement function that enables the Revenue Team to shorten the sales cycle and improve win rates, while preventing churn.
- Establish a competitive and market intelligence function that proactively delivers high-value insights and keeps everyone from the c-suite to individual sales reps keenly aware of competitive and market movement.
- Collaborate, lead, and create targeted campaigns that drive product/service awareness, preference, purchase and adoption.
- Be an evangelist for the product within the company, helping everyone understand key positioning, differentiation and messages.
What we expect from you:
- 10+ years of Product Marketing Experience in healthcare and/or technology, with a minimum of 4 years of SaaS and/or high-growth experience.
- Proven experience building and leading Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, or closely related organizations
- Proven success collaborating with Product, Clinical, Customer Success, Sales, and executive teams to launch and differentiate new products and services.
- Deep expertise in product positioning - you’ve built out competitive battle cards, been a product evangelist, and can drive strategy and creation of internal and external product marketing.
- Prior success building strong analyst relations that garner leader positioning and result in regular mentions and r
- You lead by example, ready to dive into the weeds on execution -- but able to zoom out and navigate high-level strategy.
- You possess an analytical mindset with the ability to research and synthesize ample data about specific markets and target audiences.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization -- from member to decision-maker.
- Proven ability to collaborate with all levels of management as a tactical and strategic partner, coach, and advisor.
- You’re humble, hungry, honest.
- You’re entrepreneurial and growth-minded.
- You can navigate vagueness and drive clarity.
- And, it’s a plus if you have an understanding of the Mental Health and/or Health Insurance industry and landscape
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.