As the VP Product Marketing you will have worldwide responsibilities for leading and managing a team of high-performing product marketers. This role will both guide the teams thinking around how we communicate the value of our products to the market and serve as a trusted advisor on matters ranging from product strategy to demand generation initiatives.
Product Marketing plays a particularly critical role at Yotpo, acting as a strategic partner for both Product Management and Go-to-Market teams alike.
If you shop online, you’ve likely used Yotpo. We’re the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Patagonia, Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth and create loyal customers. We’re a Series E, Forbes Cloud 100 company and perennial Best Place to Work with offices in New York, London, Boston, Sofia, and Tel Aviv.
- Manage the Product Marketing team including prioritization, resource management, mentorship, and performance management.
- Constantly look out for the best talent to bring onboard, and build career paths that develop strong and varied skillset.
- Create product positioning, value propositions, and messaging that resonates with the buying audience; ensure that product marketing managers are providing messaging that is effectively used across internal and external communication.
- Serve as the owner of our eCommerce Marketing Platform narrative, effectively articulating the incremental value of our combined solution to the market
- Launch new products and features in collaboration with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Client Services, and explain why new capabilities matter to customers and prospects.
- Identify and lead key processes to improve effectiveness and collaboration within the team and with other functions
- Develop deep understanding of the buying audience by conducting research and gathering insights about target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process for Yotpo’s products.
- Develop market intelligence and market requirements around the various Yotpo products, and communicate it to inform the product roadmap.
- Influence our product strategy, relaying key insights about our products and the market to the Product team to facilitate their quarterly prioritization.
- Lead continuous monitoring and analysis of the competitive landscape, and ensure the knowledge is effectively used in key decisions and processes across the company.
- 8-10+ years in high-tech outbound product management or product marketing roles.
- Experience leading high performing teams.
- Experience in organizations that market globally. Familiarity with the business software selling cycle.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. The poise and judgment to work regularly with customers. Exceptional writing skills that emphasize storytelling.
- Strong product skills. The ability to learn new products and evaluate them in the competitive environment.
- Project and Process management: The ability to design and execute processes across multiple products, multiple market segments, and multiple geographies, in a fast paced environment.
- Energy and Enthusiasm for a fast-growing, fast-changing environment.
- Results-oriented: the ability to set goals, focus resources towards them, and own the project end-to-end to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.