WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze is looking for an experienced enterprise software leader to join the team as their new Vice President of Product Marketing and lead a talented, sizable product marketing team with responsibility across several areas including positioning and messaging of our products and services, new product and service launches, empowering our go-to-market teams with relevant content and resources, pricing & packaging, competitive intelligence, analyst relations, and industries marketing.
You'll work cross-functionally across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product, Finance and other functions to develop and execute strategies that tell the story of our offerings and the value they add throughout Braze and to the broader market, including prospective and current customers, partners, analysts, and investors. The impact and outcome of your work will support Braze in achieving its revenue and market leadership goals.
We're looking for a seasoned SaaS product marketer and people leader who is a world-class problem solver, driven to succeed, and has the ability to inspire others to achieve a shared vision.
WHO YOU ARE
- 15+ years of work experience, including 5+ years of experience in product marketing leadership at high-growth SaaS companies and a proven track record of effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Management consulting experience preferred. Marketing software experience preferred.
- Highly effective and compassionate people leader who articulates a clear, shared vision and inspires others to achieve it.
- Strong analytical skills and desire to utilize a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Proven ability to influence senior executives.
- Proven ability to build trust and mutual respect across functions and across all levels of the organization.
- Great communication and presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex concepts in a simple and easy-to-understand manner.
- Strong track record of thriving in an energetic, fast-moving environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office (when we return to the office!), including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.