Web Marketing Coordinator
What We're Looking For
2U is looking for a data-driven Web Marketing Coordinator to play a key role in the development of our website strategy. This is great opportunity for someone with a passion for marketing and higher education to gain experience in the areas of analysis, project management, and marketing strategy.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Support web analytics strategy across a collection of programs and associated web properties, including inbound marketing sites, demand generation landing pages, mini sites, and program applications.
- Support the execution of conversion rate optimization tests, interfacing with key stakeholders on the demand generation, brand marketing, creative, production, and technology teams.
- Leverage web analytics data to derive actionable insights about site experience and web users.
- Build and execute regular audits of website data quality and data collection consistency.
Things That Should Be in Your Background:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, computer science, or a quantitative field.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and research skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A desire to stay on top of emerging web marketing and technology trends.
- Strong attention to detail, love of process-building, and desire to help grow a business unit.
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role:
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools.
- An affinity for Microsoft Excel.
- Interest in web user experience, A/B testing and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Appreciation for effective data visualizations (bonus points for Tableau experience).
- Comfort with learning and discussing technical concepts related to web development and information systems.
- Ability to maintain a fun and productive team atmosphere.
- Comfortable working with ambiguous concepts and distilling them into sound deliverables.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
We believe there should be no back row in higher education. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been improving lives by powering the world’s best digital education. As a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities, we build, deliver, and support online graduate programs and certificates for working adults. Our industry-leading short courses, offered by GetSmarter®, are designed to equip lifelong learners with in-demand career skills. To learn more about 2U and No Back Row®, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including a PTO allowance for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 12 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.