Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
Hyperscience is looking for a Workplace Coordinator to join our People team. The Workplace Coordinator will be responsible for being the point of contact in our New York City office and own all things office administration in that location. This role will also play a role in providing support for the Employee Experience team to create a world-class experience for all humans at Hyperscience. This role will report to the Director of Employee Experience.
The People team enables Hyperscience to thrive by empowering our people to become their best. The team is split into four verticals: Employee Experience, People Operations, Recruiting, and Talent & Organizational Development.
The person will work out of our New York office location and must be comfortable working in an office environment upon starting, with all the proper safety precautions taken.
- Coordinate and act as the main point of contact at our New York City headquarter office space
- Be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our NYC office location and related workplace programs, making sure everything is running seamlessly daily
- Own and deliver on things pertaining to office vendors and our food and service program
- Coordinate and manage the relationship with local building management
- Support with special projects, including potentially coordinating internal events, working with our Employee Experience manager on onboarding, and various other administrative tasks
- 1 year of experience in a dedicated facilities, workplace, or office management role - overseeing an office location with 150+ employees
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization, with an ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience coordinating and executing a move to a new office space desired but not required
- An interest in growing your career in the workplace/facilities space a plus
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.