Oncology Clinical Content Manager (Contractor)
Our mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our team is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that connects cancer centers across the world on a common technology infrastructure to address key healthcare challenges. Today, the Flatiron Health OncologyCloud™ platform includes the industry-leading electronic medical record for oncology, a first-of-its-kind analytics tool, patient portal, and integrated billing management. Our goal is to help cancer centers and life science companies leverage real-world oncology data at a scale and clinical depth never before seen, to advance cancer care and accelerate research.
This is a contract role that will focus on the development of regimens inside Flatiron’s oncology-focused electronic health record. Specifically, this role will include building the regimens based on NCCN and Via Pathway templates, as well as performing quality assurance on the regimens. The Clinical Content Contractor will work closely with other members of the Clinical Content team and will report to the Vice President of Clinical Strategy.
- Build treatment regimens from our content partners into OncoEMR, Flatiron’s cloud-based electronic health record
- Perform quality assurance on the treatment regimens to ensure quality and accuracy
- Healthcare degree (RN, NP, PA, PharmD) required.
- 1+ years working within an oncology setting either through a residency or practical experience
- Experience working with and analyzing data-preferred
- Experience with developing and working with on-line (web-based) clinical applications and tools-preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent computer skills