Accessories Manager at Peloton
Peloton is looking for an Accessories Manager to report directly to our Accessories Director in our New York HQ. This person will work directly with cross-functional teams including Product, Sourcing and Supply, Demand Planning, E-comm, Retail, Creative and Marketing to execute on Accessories products and initiatives that deliver against the company’s brand and business objectives. This person is responsible for supporting the execution of on and offline merchandising strategies for Peloton Accessories, including bringing new products to market. The ideal candidate will focus on executing revenue-driving product and merchandising strategies that are driven by a passion for bringing world class products and experiences to our members.
- Support team in achieving deliverables to ensure successful implementation across all sales channels including forecasting, visual merchandising, training of sales teams, marketing assets and more
- Develop close partnerships with demand planning and sourcing teams to optimize buying activities and streamline processes
- Manage weekly and monthly selling recaps, partnering with Accessories Director to develop takeaways and recommendations for the business
- Track product lifecycles to help the team prepare for new product launches and understand the ongoing efficacy of products (and occasionally manage some lite product development)
- Maintain a keen eye on integrity of product catalog internally and across all channels and initiatives with a focus on making recommendations for change or growth and actioning on continuous improvement
- Keep a pulse on industry trends in fitness gear and D2C merchandising
- Scope out work and create and own project calendars and associated assets
- Execute ad-hoc initiatives and requests
- 4+ years of professional experience in a relevant industry
- Background in merchandising / product development / or retail project management strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized and process oriented with ability to multi-task
- Experience with creative and analytical software applications such as Excel, G Suite, Powerpoint, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment where the ability to build relationships is critical
- Experience working in a high-growth company and experience exercising agility is preferred
- Positive outlook, curious, desire to learn and grow, and team player
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.