Accessories Merchandiser at Peloton
Peloton’s Revenue organization is seeking a leader to design and implement the company’s Accessories merchandising strategy across all DTC sales channels. You will partner closely with Product, Logistics, Ecommerce, Retail, Finance and Creative to build and direct a cohesive offering and merchandising plan across our various fitness verticals.
- Lead Accessories strategic merchandising programs and initiatives including pricing strategy
- Utilize sales data and member usage analytics to determine product offering, placement and merchandising strategies
- Partner with Retail and Creative team to develop store layout strategy to support current and future product portfolio
- Partner with Product to create and deliver holistic merchandising strategy to senior leadership and cross-functional partners
- Create and own all deliverables in order to ensure successful implementation across retail portfolio, including forecasting, visual elements and presentation, training of store and sales teams, marketing deliverables and more
- Identify, understand and present learnings on a continuous basis in order to continually improve and innovate
- Strong understanding of brand visual design and presentation skills
- Ability to merchandise conceptually without hands-on product interaction
- Strong people leadership and experience directing a remote team
- Experience with creative and analytical software applications such as Excel, G Suite, etc
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels including executive and senior leadership
- 6+ years merchandising or retail management experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.