Account Manager, Corporate Risk
Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the leading real-time information discovery company. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any other source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
Our ascent to being the most exciting company in New York City and the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds” as well as security professionals in both the corporate and public sectors has led to numerous accolades and achievements. We’ve been named #13 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list, added to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies list and received an invitation to speak at the World Economic Forum.
Headquartered in New York City and nearing 400 employees, Dataminr provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. We’ve crafted a culture that promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun. If you want to be a part of the most interesting and exciting high-growth tech company in New York, please keep reading!
Who you are:
You are highly motivated and passionate about working with Corporate Risk clients. You’ll manage strategic relationships with a portfolio of Fortune 500, Enterprise, and SMB clients to elevate their workflow and ensure Dataminr’s critical alerts are getting into the right hands at the right time so clients can make faster decisions.
You’re a commercially-minded Client Success Account Manager with experience managing a portfolio of Enterprise level accounts, from onboarding new clients to identifying opportunities to grow existing accounts. You're excited about joining a rapidly growing vertical where you'll help your clients identify and solve their most difficult data challenges.
- Develop strategic, consultative relationships with Corporate Risk clients to understand their goals and seamlessly integrate Dataminr into their workflow
- Identify new sales opportunities and grow revenue within existing accounts
- Partner with internal teams to develop, implement, and deliver onboarding, training, and usage plans tailored for each customer
- Serve as a client advocate by creating and presenting customer health and usage data to cross-functional account management and technical teams
- Collect client feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4-6 years of Enterprise software or SaaS sales experience
- Proven track record of hitting/exceeding quota, including identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, problem solving in real-time
- Self-motivated and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Knowledge of publicly available information and social media analysis efforts of enterprise organizations, including but not limited to corporate security, risk, or crisis management a plus
- Must be willing to travel domestically as needed (approximately 25%)
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.