Account Manager (Technical)
Our customers are the heart of our business and we need you to help them.
Have you ever gone to a New York City restaurant and ordered a bottle of wine from the Bordeaux region of France to celebrate your friend’s birthday? Or sampled a Heady Topper in Brooklyn and discussed its merits as the best beer in the country?
SevenFifty likely helped power that exchange by connecting the winemaker or brewer with the bar or restaurant. Once done by paper pricebooks, we’re building a platform that connects the three tiers of the beverage industry (makers, distributors, restaurants/retailers).
We’re building a community and we’d love to have you on the team.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced customer facing role? Are you excited to help bring innovation to the alcohol beverage industry while helping small business owners expand their capabilities? Our Technical Account Managers work with distributors across the country to help them embrace technology and improve the business.
We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our growing Onboarding team.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our wholesaler customers to define project objectives and implementation schedules
- Serve as the customer's main technical point of contact during and after launch
- Work closely with our Engineering and Data teams to respond to technical concerns and document technical requirements, schedules, and customer interactions
- Lead ad hoc projects for our biggest wholesale customers, including writing detailed specifications, coordinating with developers on timeline and rollout, and measuring impact.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, lightly structured environment where you have ownership over your domain and your relationships
What you'll have:
- An analytical mind and a passion for problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills, written/oral communication skills, and attention to detail
- An ability to clearly explain technical concepts to business stakeholders and sales managers.
- Experience working under deadlines and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues quickly and efficiently.
- A strong mastery of Excel and familiarity with databases and their structures.
- Experience with technical project management and tools such as Jira, Asana, Hubspot, and Zendesk
- Bachelors degree in an analytical field (computer science, economics, mathematics, etc.) or 2 years of work experience in an analytical role, regardless of industry.
What it’s like to work here:
- We’re 50-ish people and growing, mostly based in Flatiron with a few remote colleagues.
- We are former hospitality professionals excited about shaping an industry.
- We like to take pilates or spin, grab drinks, and eat good food together.
- We have bookclub, game nights, cocktail classes, wine tastings, and bakeoffs
Perks & benefits:
- Company sponsored medical, dental, and vision
- Meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation to rest and recover
- Learning opportunities (like a professional wine certification course!)
SevenFifty is the end-to-end supply chain software and communications platform for wholesale alcohol. We build software that powers a connected supply chain, bringing innovative technology to this massive but antiquated industry. With the largest user base in wholesale alcohol and the most complete dataset of products sold in the U.S., SevenFifty helps importers, producers, distributors, and retail buyers connect with each other and do business in a modern world.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or socioeconomic status.