Bluecore is a retail marketing platform specializing in email and artificial intelligence. Our unique ability to match customer data with real-time insights enables brands to build intelligent, triggered marketing campaigns. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora and Best Buy Canada, increase their revenue leveraging our products.
We are looking for a highly motivated Salesperson who is a “farmer” with a passion for client partnership and strategic selling. As Account Manager, you will be a critical team member responsible for generating sales opportunities and product adoption within our current client base. You will serve as an extension to our client’s marketing team where you will provide insights and recommendations for client-specific marketing opportunities. You will also establish yourself as expert by providing strategic guidance and industry best practices.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of selling multi-faceted engagements in the e-commerce industry, be comfortable navigating retail e-commerce organizations and know marketing technology solutions. Bluecore is a leading marketing platform for commerce, powering individualized interactions by unifying customer and catalog data. At Bluecore, we are empowering the world’s top retail organizations to take meaningful, immediate actions on data through the creation of highly targeted audiences for multi-channel use.
- Growing revenue at existing accounts by identifying new sales opportunities and successfully seeing them through contracting
- Servicing existing account stakeholders and engaging additional relevant stakeholders within the clients
- Developing credibility by surfacing strategic growth opportunities from the Bluecore lens
- Leveraging the data in the Bluecore platform to help clients understand and grow their business
- Conducting well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to share strategic guidance and demonstrate the business value of the Bluecore platform
- Negotiating contracts with senior leaders, procurement and/or legal departments within our client organizations
- Exceeding quota on existing account renewals and expansions and maintain accurate forecasting
- Collaborating with customer success team to help maximize client use, value, and satisfaction of the Bluecore Platform
- 5 plus years of growing existing business in SaaS / MarTech space
- Proven track record of quota carrying and quota attainment as well as demonstrated and consistent ownership and delivery of closing deals and attaining revenue targets / business growth
- Expert at pipeline management and follow-up with ability to forecast accurately
- Experience working with business, legal, finance, and procurement stakeholders at the client or prospect.
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills - including strong presentation skills and ability to influence
- Experience engaging with executive decision makers, strong executive presence and great presentation skills
- Experience with an email service provider strongly preferred
- Well-versed in Retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape
- Organizational agility in communicating effectively and leading cross-functional teams towards a goal
- Savvy with Salesforce, Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 20%-30% and best represent Bluecore
- Highly competitive compensation package including base salary, uncapped commission potential and equity
- The opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation stipend
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.