Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with Ocrolus.
Inc. Magazine recognized Ocrolus as the #1 fastest-growing fintech nationwide, and the #1 fastest-growing software company in NY. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
- Lead a team responsible for monitoring accuracy in our automated data capture workflows and present findings to stakeholders.
- Identify and build strategies across clients and forms focused on accuracy improvement
- Support our Quality Assurance team and ensure focus remains on improvement areas
- Identify new opportunities for increasing our monitoring capabilities and driving higher signaling from existing system
- Collaborate with training and engineering teams to measure and track accuracy metrics for continuous improvement
- Experience growing and leading a mission driven team.
- Experience with financial data
- Ability to write SQL queries is required
- Familiar with specifying and using large structured data and data sets to solve complex business demands
- Have experience with relational databases
- Combination of engineering and finance background is a PLUS
- Combination of top tier consulting and VC backed experience is a PLUS
- 9-11 years of work experience preferred
- Role will report to the Director of Strategic Operations
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Read Full Job Description