ADP FCRM (Financial Crime Risk Management) is seeking Actimize AML Developers/Implementation Analysts as part of FCRM Global product technology team chartered to build and maintain a technology platform to support ADP Trust Bank’s AML domain. Essential duties include developing, customizing, testing and deploying Actimize components based on published Functional and Design Specifications. Does this sound like you?
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
- Overall 6-8 years of IT experience majorly in financial services industry
- 2 years implementation experience using Actimize or an Equivalent AML vendor
- Must have worked on CDD, and WLF modules
- Must have implemented WLF: Customer Filtering and Realtime Customer Filtering, CDD: Identity Verification Issues, High-Risk Customer, Change in Customer Risk HRC, Periodic review and real time screening models
- Experience working on AML multi tenant environment
- Experience working creating custom AML (CDD and WLF ) solutions for large scale financial services firms
- Strong Java and SQL background with enterprise level implementation experience
- Hands-On experience working on Integrations using web services/REST/Messaging
- Strong data collection skills using modestly complex SQL and the ability to present and explain the data
- Able to critically evaluate information and decompose into detailed description of issue
- Experience working with the Business directly
- Experience working in an Agile environment in a Scrum /Kanban setup
- Experience working on unit testing framework like JUnit and other open source frameworks
- Applied knowledge of basic J2EE Design Patterns Experience and deploying applications to Tomcat
- Experience with AWS huge plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – comfortable in proactively communicating with others both within and outside of the immediate team to resolve issues and get questions answered
- High attention to detail with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work independently and with minimum supervision
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.