Ad Operations Analyst at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert on The Trade Desk’s Publisher Management Platform.
- Support new supply vendors and publishers through testing various inventory supply.
- Work with ad serving vendors on support of any custom creative functionality.
- Document best practices and guidelines for activation with publishers, supply partners and ad serving vendors for the benefit of sales and strategic client teams.
- Present new channels and opportunities, best practices and deal activations process for internal client teams and external partners.
- Join regular status meetings with our supply partners and strategic publishers for areas of opportunities and updates.
- Provide feedback to our product managers and engineering team on new feature requests, beta testing and product enhancements.
- Continue to build and curate the Trade Desk Publisher Management Platform, including adding new deals, auditing existing deals, and analyzing usage of library by clients and internal teams.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal clients (client and team inquires, requests) and external partners (supply vendors and publishers).
Who you are:
- BA/BS and 1-2 years of experience in an operational role in digital advertising (testing tags, tracking, monitoring campaign delivery)
- Working knowledge of advertising eco system (advertisers, agencies, publishers)
- Familiarity with Programmatic (auction types, deal IDs)
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulating large data sets
- Ability to work cross functionally with product managers and other technical teams
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple projects
- Working knowledge of HTML, Rich Media, and Video/ConnectedTV and Audio Adserving
- Experience working with DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus.
- Familiarity with mySQL and Business Intelligence software a plus.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.