Administrative Assistant - Content Team at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Content leadership team. The person in this role must be a highly organized, detail-oriented, smart communicator who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate is a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder, with a can-do attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow. This position is full-time, based in Peloton’s New York City headquarters.
- Responsible for managing Content Vice President calendars
- Maintains agreed-upon meeting strategy for the leadership team and prioritizes Content Leadership meeting strategy; enforces prep & strategy time
- Owns calendar invites and regularly reviews calendar conflicts; acts as point of contact for scheduling requests from other departments
- Regularly meets with the Content Team Coordinator to check in on Content Leadership timeline & milestones
- Centralizes & communicates company leadership key dates, reminders & deadlines for leadership to reference. This includes People team deadlines, required training sessions and DEI initiatives & milestones
- Sends a weekly summary of team meetings and flags conflicts & recurring behaviors; includes highlights for the following week (e.g. company leadership dates)
- Maintains confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Performs general office duties and team support as needed
- Coordinates Senior Leadership in-person event support as necessary
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Ability to pivot quickly and efficiently as meetings and schedules change
- Highly-organized and thoughtful with strong customer service skills and a pleasant, personable demeanor
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Ability to proactive and problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be highly competent with a range of modern communication tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Google G Suite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- BA/BS preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.