Administrative Assistant - People Team at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an Administrative Assistant to the People Team. The person in this role must be a highly-organized, detail-oriented, smart communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate is a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder, with a can-do attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Full calendar management for 2-3 People Team Senior leaders including: organizing all aspects of meetings (booking conference room space, ordering and setting up catering as needed), resolving scheduling conflicts, and ensuring the availability of attendees
- Maintain multiple accurate People Team email aliases and distribution lists
- Assist with logistics associated with team meetings, offsites and activities
- Coordinate team celebrations & outings (birthdays, anniversaries etc.) with appropriate gesture: card, treat, lunch etc.
- Prepare expense reports, vendor invoicing paperwork and purchase requisitions which includes monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand expense reports
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well-articulated itineraries and adhere to the company T&E policy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- General office duties and team support as needed
- Work collaboratively and provide back-up support to EA team
- 1-3 years of work experience in a similar role
- Ability to pivot quickly and efficiently as meetings and schedules change
- Highly organized and thoughtful with strong customer service skills
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Ability to be proactive and problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be highly competent with a range of modern communication tools
- Experience with Google’s G Suite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com