Administrative Assistant at Clear Street (Greater NYC Area, NY)
At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with the Office Manager, executive leadership, and the People Operations team to ensure that we are set up for success every day, working at our location in downtown Manhattan.
- Manage the calendars of executive leadership, including organizing internal and external meetings.
- Act as point person for ad-hoc administrative requests across the organization.
- Book travel arrangements and coordinate itineraries to ensure smooth travel experiences.
- Manage financial administration by completing expense reports organizing receipts and invoices.
- Help the Office Manager maintain a warm and inclusive work environment for all employees and guests.
- Assist with planning and managing in-office and offsite events.
- You have prior administrative experience delivering a high level of customer service in an employee-centric environment.
- You pride yourself on your ability to organize, prioritize, and problem solve.
- You're an exceptional communicator regardless of the medium.
- You are enthusiastic and eager to help wherever you can.
- You are friendly and approachable, able to interact with employees and guests at all levels of the organization.
- You excel when working independently; you manage your time intelligently and prioritize your work effortlessly.
- You are proficient in MS Office Suite Applications, Dropbox, and Google Workspace.
- If you have experienced the fast pace of a high-growth company.
- If you have an interest in finance and/or technology.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration.
- Room to innovate, solve complex business problems and build new products.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.