Administrative Assistant at Gemini
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
The Role: Administrative Assistant
This is a full-time position at Gemini’s New York office. The Executive team is in search of an Administrative Assistant to help manage the travel, schedule and rapidly changing needs of our Executives. You will be responsible for making sure the day-to-day schedules and travel arrangements are running smoothly.
This role will be based in our New York office once it is safe to return to the workplace.
- Manage complex, changing, and frequent travel arrangements (multi-stage, multi-city, international private and commercial airfare and accommodation) with complete discretion.
- Process business related expenses
- Manage memberships for various clubs
- Track and manage private aviation
- Coordinate travel logistics for WCM team
- Co-manage calendars simultaneously for executives, including international engagements
- Process business related expenses and draft internal and external correspondences
- 24/7 availability when Executives are traveling especially internationally
- Serve as back-up to Sr. EA which include but not limited to
- Extensive calendar management
- Setting up internal & external meetings
- Hellosign documentation
- BOD communication
- Various ad hoc duties as needed
- 2+ years of experience, ideally in an administrative assistant
- Extensive experience with complex global international and domestic travel
- Proficiency in HelloSign, GCal, Slack
- Extensive experience with email management and strong familiarity with Excel/Sheets
- Extensive experience with scheduling, planning and travel logistics, particularly with complex international travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong time management abilities
- Strong administrative writing and reporting skills
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels and maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and humility
- Strong orientation to finding solutions to complex situations
- Proactivity and confidence to work closely with and adapt to the style of executives who travel frequently and lead a fast-paced day-to-day rhythm
- High degree of responsiveness, strong decision making ability, and excellent attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to provide executive support beyond the scope of a typical work day. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain a strong, responsive flow of communication with executives in different time zones, etc.
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.