Administrative Assistant at Squarespace
Squarespace is seeking a detail oriented Administrative Assistant to support five director-level leaders in our Engineering organization.
Running an efficient operation is critical to Squarespace's success. You will enable some of our senior leaders to scale their parts of the business by streamlining their daily schedules and ensuring maximum efficiency. You build relationships quickly and can establish productive, trust-based relationships with across groups. You are hospitable and your career is predicated on your experience with promptness and accuracy.
- Facilitate communication between the leaders you support and internal management teams, external contacts, etc.
- Manage calendars for our Engineering leadership team
- Ensure that all meetings start and end on time and help ensure the productivity of meetings. Book domestic and international travel arrangements, once business travel resumes
- Manage and submit expense reports
- Assist our lead Engineering Executive Assistant with the set-up and planning of the Engineering team offsites, meetings, and events
- Manage Engineering team meeting scheduling and day-of logistics
- Coordinate and draft team updates and other communications
- Handle special projects (i.e., research, event planning, presentation rehearsals)
- Handle legal, financial, and HR documents with confidentiality
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant and the interest to be a career EA
- Previous administrative support experience to C-level, preferably at a technology company
- Solid writing & editing skills
- Highly organized with superb time management skills
- Tech savvy — high degree of proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Microsoft Excel, and Powerpoint
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.