Administrative Assistant at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting September 13 until the end of the year, our hybrid model will consist of two encouraged in-office days (Wednesday & Thursday); there will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As an Administrative Assistant you’ll play a meaningful role in making sure our leadership team is working efficiently by streamlining their busy lives and increasing their productivity.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love high-volume and ever-changing priorities
- Highly motivated problem-solver
- Passionate about organization
- A strong sense of urgency and a passion for getting results
- The kind of person who enjoys working with a team
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way this year is going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is…
- Full ownership of multiple calendars for our leadership team
- Schedule recurring and ad hoc meetings
- Understand your executives preferences and meeting cadences
- Help organize your executives daily/weekly/monthly schedule
- Autonomously make decisions to best support the needs of leadership and the business
- Build and foster relationships with executives, teammates, internal and external stakeholders
- Clearly communicate with your teammates your executive needs to help organize the entire leaderships calendar
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- Previous experience in office, administration, restaurants or retail environments is a plus.
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Passion for customer service skills and ability to adapt to various personalities and rapidly-shifting priorities
- A compassionate but consultative, and confident approach with a too big, nothing too small attitude
- A fundamental understanding of urgency and a passion for getting results (we move fast around here!)
- Competitive PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.