We're looking for an Administrative Assistant to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Office Team to proactively meet deadlines and communicate clearly and effectively with stakeholders. The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic and a thirst to learn in a fast paced environment. Reporting to The Senior Administrative Manager, you'll work behind the scenes to keep Flatiron running smoothly and help teams thrive by prioritizing and anticipating their needs. In addition, you'll also:
- Provide administrative support to 3-4 Senior Directors
- Manage travel coordination, expense report management
- Light calendar management
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between the appropriate internal departments
- Proactively consider and organize important deadlines, meetings, and necessary follow up
- Complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned
You're an ambitious Administrative Assistant with 2+ years of experience being in an administrative support role. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet, change or adapt to any ambiguous situation and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple leaders, associates, or teams with Google Apps/Drive
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond
- Mature, logical, strategic, polished, nuanced, quick-learner
- Passionate about our mission and the opportunity to work in a top-tier startup environment
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.Extra Credit
- Startup and/or experience in a hyper-growth organization
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.