Administrative Assistant at Crossix
What You'll Do
- Support CEO in all administrative functions; including, but not limited to, travel, scheduling, expenses, and errands
- Provide additional support to members of the Executive Leadership Team on an as needed basis (expenses, travel, etc.)
- Organize catering support for meetings and interviews
- Support conference room management and tidiness
- Assist Marketing and Culture Club with events
- Coordinate Executive Leadership events and meetings
- Active member of the Administrative Team
- Partner with fellow teammates to ensure seamless delivery and planning for events and office coordination
What You've Done
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with individuals of different levels
- Keen organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
About the Team – Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.