Agent Operations Associate
As a member of our Agent Operations team, you will learn the intricacies of the business operations of agent teams that are coming on board and develop a strategy for how to integrate the teams into the processes of the company. You will own ensuring agents have a great experience as they join and assimilate to Compass. You work with leaders across each department to ensure that we are equipped to serve the requirements of the new team. You will be responsible for the transition of incoming agents, ensuring they’re trained in all Compass systems and business practices. You have the unique opportunity to improve our existing process as we expand to new markets. The team is an integral part of the Agent Management, Operations, and Human Capital efforts at Compass.
At Compass You Will:
- Ensure confidential and comprehensive preparation for First Day, First Week, and First 90 days for real estate agent teams and individual agents; Track agent learning and comfort level
- Prepare and process new agent transfer paperwork and new agent orientation materials; Create, manage and maintain agent files using Google Drive
- Lead First Day Agent onboarding, suggest activities and trainings for First Week, as well as First 90 days.
- Serve as concierge to effectively coordinate with other departments regarding their involvement in the transition process for new agents
- Supplement ongoing IT training and support for agents
- Promptly field incoming requests from agents and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly, with a strong customer-service mindset
- Conduct training sessions for our Compass Agent systems
- Monitor agent satisfaction with onboarding and support processes
- Constantly iterate and improve our onboarding processes and effectively keep the organization abreast of improvements.
What We're Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 1-2 years experience in NYC real estate brokerage industry preferred
- Customer Service and/or Hospitality experience preferred
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Highly organized; Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Continuous desire to improve existing processes
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and problem-solve with minimal supervision
- Intermediate experience using Apple products and Google systems
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.