Airwatch Technology Specialist at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 30th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK is seeking an Airwatch Technology Analyst to provide expert engineering services, advanced technical support, troubleshooting, monitoring and management of the enterprise Mobile Device backend infrastructure managing and supporting the MDM AirWatch deployment. You will be working with Apple on DEP and AirWatch and will architect, administer and support enterprise AirWatch infrastructure solutions. This individual must possess strong project management, analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Experience in IT with major focus on mobile infrastructure and deployment.
- Experience in developing design requirements for an expansive mobile device management (MDM) system, including mobile configuration management, remote device control, auditing, critical file backup, wiping, data synchronization, firmware updates, diagnostics, security, network usage, mobile asset tracking and management, device provisioning, software installation, policy application, logging, and reporting.
- Knowledge deployment strategies for Mobile Device Management platforms AirWatch
- Knowledge deployment strategies for Mobile Application Management platforms AirWatch
Support services to include, but not limited to:
- Apple iOS and Android Security
- Apple Developer Enterprise Program Administration
- Apple iOS and Android Device Performance
- Apple iOS and Android Features
- AirWatch administration (iOS and Android)
- AirWatch troubleshooting (iOS and Android)
- AirWatch security (iOS and Android)
- AirWatch iOS profiles for iPhone and iPad and Android devices
Competitive compensation packages | Generous Vacation, Sick time + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | 12 Weeks Maternity/Paternity & Adoption Assistance | Commuter Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, transparency, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It’s important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, work/life balance and personal well-being to be and feel your best.
Our Hiring Process
You read the ad, agree it sounds like a great fit & apply -> Talent Acquisition contacts you to schedule a phone interview if your profile aligns and/or start the process with a tech assessment, max 45 min online -> after speaking with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will connect with the Hiring Manager by phone or video call -> if your experience is a fit, you will move forward to an on-site visit with the team -> post-interview feedback -> ideally an offer! -> reference check & onboarding -> orientation & official welcome to MSK
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.