Analyst, Finance Transformation at Peloton
We are looking for an Analyst with an accounting background and in-depth ERP functional knowledge to join Peloton’s Finance Transformation Team. As part of the Finance Transformation Team, you will identify, design and deploy technology and process solutions that enable strategic initiatives and operational improvements. As a dedicated subset of the broader Accounting & Finance team, you will help drive forward initiatives to improve the quality of our financial data and efficiency of the accounting close, as well as design system solutions to support Peloton’s evolving business at scale. You will partner cross-functionally with critical areas of the business including supply chain and logistics, sales and eCommerce, and technology/engineering to lead the continued growth and optimization of our ERP system.
The ideal candidate is a system-savvy problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment and who consistently exceeds expectations. This role requires proficiency in the analysis of system requirements, solution design and ongoing maintenance of the financial data in our ERP system. In addition to delivering new automation and enhancing/supporting existing systems, an effective candidate will be expected to contribute relevant technical, functional, and process expertise, negotiate and drive alignment for all financial systems projects and initiatives which impact our accounting close. We are looking for an agile team-player who enjoys working cross-functionally with different parts of the organization, and also has a solid foundational understanding of financial accounting and internal controls.
We are currently looking for candidates who have held similar positions in public companies, or who have held functional lead level positions with a consulting firm serving Fortune 500 clients for 2 or more years. Successful candidates for this position will have the equivalent of 3+ years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in providing leadership to accomplish complex challenges will be expected as this is an ongoing requirement for this position.
- Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of the ERP is driving value and efficiency for the organization
- Collaborate with technical team to resolve system issues and improve system performance
- Spearhead testing process of system fix and enhancement
- Prioritize system enhancements, support and maintenance
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, and application issues and manage these through to resolution
- Capture business process requirements, and help translate these requirements into technical solutions
- Support the optimized use of existing NetSuite modules by helping to create new or modifying existing workflows
- Communicate and train accounting and finance stakeholders on new system functionality or enhancements
- Degree in accounting, business, computer science and/or related experience
- 3+ years experience of related experience in large companies
- CPA, MBA, and/or equivalent
- Experience with completing a full cycle ERP implementation, upgrades enhancement, and support
- NetSuite experience highly preferred, SAP and/or Oracle a plus
- Excellent ERP functional knowledge and direct experience working with consumer product and/or SaaS-based business models (ideally both)
- Has had exposure to operational accounting concepts, including intercompany transactions for multi-entity environment
- Has had exposure to manufacturing, supply chain, and inventory management processes and related accounting impacts
- A demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex operational and reporting challenges
- Understanding of customizations and business processes as they relate to NetSuite
- Comfortable with NetSuite saved searches, workflows, form customizations, custom reporting, SuiteScript, Suiteflow, Suitebuilder, and Restlets
- Proficient communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels and to understand and express complex technical and accounting concepts
- Worked in a fast paced company similar to a high-tech start-up
- Experience working with SQL is a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.