Analyst, Global Services and Support Operations at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Global Services and Support (GSS) Operations team strives to protect the investment in our Professional Services and Technical Support teams by ensuring they have the insight, tools, and processes they need to run effectively. As an Analyst on this fast growing team you will have the opportunity to shape the underlying systems, processes and business data in an effort to scale and accelerate the GSS business at Braze. The responsibilities include management of operating metrics, PSA system improvement design and execution, and support deploying business process/planning best practices to ensure consistency, quality and maximum efficiency of the organization. This is a very cross-functional role that requires a strong sense of ownership and drive.
This person will initially work on a broad range of operations projects and provide support to leaders across Services and Support divisions, with the opportunity to specialize as we grow. You must be comfortable with analytics, possess a problem solving mindset and be excited by the thought of building something from scratch in a hyper growth environment.
- Develop, implement and evolve processes, frameworks and tools with a focus on change management, automation and scalability.
- Own and manage our PSA system and process design and work with our Revenue Operations team (RevOps) on deployment; includes template maintenance and revenue recognition needs, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Provide ongoing operational process oversight and monitoring of process adherence and governance; this includes PS time and expense entry and approvals to ensure accuracy and timeliness. Highlight anomalies and coordinate adjustments as needed.
- Maintain training documentation to keep new hires, management and employees up to date on systems, operational procedures, and processes.
- Manage GSS backlog of Salesforce requests, prioritize requests according to business impact, and work closely with RevOps and SF admins on design and deployment.
- Provide support on new systems initiatives or migration activities and help coordinate enablement as necessary.
- Develop and maintain various reports and insights to monitor and optimize the PS business in partnership with Services leadership on a regular basis; such as project profitability, burn down (actuals and scheduled), utilization, and other KPIs.
- Help develop a core set of success metrics along with a repeatable process to monitor and measure GSS success; this can include automating and expanding our reporting capabilities and cadences and crafting operational scorecards weekly/monthly/quarterly etc.
- Work closely with Services and Support leadership to ensure data is reflected properly in PSA, Salesforce, Service Console and all other tools used across GSS.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting as needed to Services and Support teams.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re deeply passionate about solving problems and making things better -- and have a knack for translating business requirements into technical requirements. You’re looking for an opportunity within a fast growing organization to help internal teams reach their fullest potential and deliver a best-in-class experience to customers at scale through actionable insights and fit for purpose systems.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in an Operations role, preferably Professional Services or Technical Support at a SaaS company
- You must have experience working with PSA systems - FinancialForce highly preferred and Salesforce Lightning experience required
- You have a proven track record of managing large scale projects and identifying and executing process/program improvements to successful completion
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills; can communicate complex topics with simple language
- You possess a results oriented mindset; methodical approach to identifying challenges, measuring impact, and strong ownership in tracking metrics and outcomes
- You are analytically driven with Excel expertise (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables, table formulas) and comfortable handling multiple data sets
- You have a strong work ethic and take initiative driving efficiencies and streamlining operations
- You play nicely with others and are able to influence and align multiple stakeholders towards a common goal
- Your attention to detail is impeccable
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.